Here's a video of some of the dances I do. :) So much fun!
As far as food goes, it's kinda funny. All day I was hungry. ALL DAY! And it was like when I ate, I just wanted more. So I felt like I ate all day long and was sure I was going to go over on calories. After dinner, right before hip hop I logged my calories and found this.
- Shake as always 294 calories
- Sandwich (Lean Honey Cured Ham, 1/2 slice of swiss cheese, 1 tbsp light mayo, 4 bread n butter pickles, 5 banana peppers on wheat bread)
- a whole pickle (leftover from jimmy john's last week)
- a little cup of mandarin oranges in water.
- Fat Free Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 Serving Smothered Burrito
Okay, so maybe it doesn't seem like a lot, but I really felt like all I did all day long was eat. I guess it just goes to show that you can eat lots, but as long as it's healthy (think fruits and vegetables) you can eat almost as much as you want and be okay! :) Sometimes I learn things too.
Since this week has been rough so far (and it's only Tuesday!) I decided that after hip hop I would splurge and have a treat. It also helped that I still had over 500 calories left in my daily allowance! So for my snack I had....
- 1 Cup Light Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Reduced Fat Oreos (crushed up and mixed in the ice cream)
I truthfully don't have a whole lot to say, so I'll just leave you with the calorie totals for the day
Calories Consumed: 1436 (Goal 1600- even with ice cream I still came under!)
Calories Burned: 2603 (Goal 2350)
Deficit: 1167 (Goal of 750)
Definitely a good day, surprisingly so!
Hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday and are making healthy choices!