Jessica- Absence/Advice

Hi Everyone!
Sooooo I know I said I'd blog every day and I haven't for a few days. Still feeling slightly under the weather and haven't made it to the gym due to that. My plan is to make my return tomorrow night for hip hop. I'm sorry but hopefully I'll be back soon! Just a side note I would like to point out. I am not perfect. I have never claimed to be perfect. I am quite the opposite. My main goal is to educate others on how to lead a healthy life and change bad habits. I realize that old habits die hard and I really want to stress the importance of moderation. Cutting things out completely is never the answer because it will only cause you to crave it more. The key is to finding a healthy balance. Is it okay to sometimes splurge? Yes. Do I splurge?? YES!!! Do I sometimes eat things that are not healthy? Yes. Is that okay? Yes- as long as it isn't all the time, and as long as you complete exercise to go along with that. Did I eat some foods in the last few days that weren't healthy? Yes. Hey guess what... I still lost almost 3 pounds in the last week. Now that I've said that, I would also like to stress the importance of support. Judging and guilting someone for their eating choices is NEVER an option. What you eat is your choice and you should not be afraid of being scrutinized by someone by indulging in something that you think is a good "sometimes treat". Here is what I ask of you:
1. Love each other.
2. Support each other. 
3. Inspire each other.
4. Encourage each other.
5. Do what you need to do for you to live a healthy life (whatever that means to you). 

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow! 
~Jessica~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Foodie Pen Pals

May Foodie PenPals

March Foodie Pen-Pals