No Bake Energy Bites

I originally got this recipe from my aunt who got it from my "cousin" whose wife makes them for him.... mostly because they taste like candy and are a delicious snack. I was a little hesitant to try them.

But holy moley.... these things are DELICIOUS. If you're like me and have the world's biggest sweet tooth and an unnatural obsession with peanut butter... well these are the snack for you!

They are super easy to make. I take some to work with me and store them in the fridge there and eat a couple on my way out the door so I have energy for the gym.

NO BAKE ENERGY BITES



1 C. Old-Fashioned Oats
2/3 C. Toasted Coconut Flakes
1/2 C. Peanut Butter
1/2 C. Flaxseed or Wheat Germ
1/2 C. Chocolate Chips
1/3 C. Honey
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract







Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until throughly mixed.














Let Chill in fridge 1/2 hour.

Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you like. Store in airtight container and keep refrigerated up to 1 week. Makes 20-25 balls.
DELICIOUS!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Foodie Pen Pals

May Foodie PenPals

March Foodie Pen-Pals