Born Again

I spent a good chunk of my morning discovering/catching up on fitness blogs. I get so excited to know that there are other people out there on this journey. The two that I have recently discovered that I am most excited about are the following:

http://cherierunsthis.com/ I found her back when I posted that football workout. I had just googled football workout and found hers and loved it. I follow her on Twitter and she inspires me DAILY. Her journey is amazing and I think y'all should go check out her blog. If she doesn't inspire you too.... well you may just be dead inside. ;-)

http://www.theleangreenbean.com/ I actually discovered her through the above blog. Funny how that works, huh? ;-) She is 27, got her degree in psychology and became a pre-k teacher. Sound familiar??? Her career in pre-k didn't last long as she found it wasn't for her, but she went back to school and is on her way to becoming a Registered Dietitian. So great. She has a program called Foodie PenPals. I just signed up for it and am SO EXCITED to start. Basically, you enter your information and on the 5th of the month, you get matched up with a pen pal. You communicate with them your food likes, etc and by the 15th they send you a box full of goodies! Such a great idea and a great way to be introduced to things you otherwise wouldn't be. There is still time to sign up (closes on the 4th, and then after that you'll just be entered in the next month's) so you should do it too. On the last day of the month, everyone reveals what they got. I'll be posting all that on here. Other than that, she has some great information on food and her experiences to date. So great!

I also just signed up to become a part of the Fitfluential community. I am so excited to inspire others and learn from people going through this journey of living a healthy life!

With that being said, I want to say that I AM NOT PERFECT. Nor have I ever claimed to be. I have realized lately that I do quite a bit of self-sabotage. I get very close to my goal and then subconsciously ruin everything. I know I have come a long way, but I still have a way to go and probably always will.

Who is watching The Biggest Loser this season???? Who is your favorite? Mine is Jackson- LOVE THAT GUY! He is so inspiring (as are all the contestants). One of my new goals is to get him to Colorado and come to Hip Hop with me- I think that would be so much fun. :) I have yet to make it through an episode of that show without crying. Also, I think my tv just died on me (it's old- it's the tv my brother took to college with him in 2000) so I'm not sure I'll be able to watch this week's episode until Tuesday.

I did a bit of cleaning today and have a giant stack of magazines to go through, so I will start that tonight and post another blog entry containing info I find from them. Sharing is caring. I hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday. It sure was a beautiful one here in Colorado.

XOXO
~Jessica~

Comments

  1. I like Jackson, too! He's so real! Of course, I think all of them are inspiring. I'm looking forward to the makeovers this week. Those are always fun! I'm a little addicted to fitness blogs, too...I'll have to add yours to my list now! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September Foodie Pen Pals

May Foodie PenPals

March Foodie Pen-Pals