Knee Update

I went back to the doctor today to have my knee looked at. I was really hopeful that he would say "Oh, you are fine to go back 100%" but obviously I knew that wasn't going to happen. Though it has gone down considerably I still have pain. So running--- probably not the best choice. So here's the deal.

Since it's getting better, I am able to expand what I am doing at the gym.The two things he said I could probably start trying: Spinning and Stairs. I'm gonna go ahead and say that spinning means the bike, not spinning class (which I've never tried because it terrifies me). I'm not sure if you know this, but I HATE THE STAIRS. I mean... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! Megan used to make me do them when she was mad at me or was just in a torturous mood. Or wanted to laugh and remind me of the time she made me get on a broken machine and I tried to outrun it which really just led to me falling down them resulting in many many bruises. *sigh* SO ACCIDENT PRONE!

I'm excited, but still apprehensive about this. So I'll start out slow. I may try some walking on the treadmill. The 2 major activities in question: Hip Hop and Aqua Boot Camp. As far as Hip Hop is concerned, I guess I'll just have to play it by ear this week and see how my knee is feeling. Hopefully I can be back next week for sure.

So there's that. I'm getting better... slowly but surely. :)

Okay off to work on slideshow stuff. WEE! Hope you all had a great Monday!

~JW~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Foodie PenPals

September Foodie Pen Pals

March Foodie Pen-Pals