Total Body!

I have 20 minutes before I need to be in bed (and have not had a free minute since I woke up at 5 this morning. geez!) so hopefully this goes fast. :) We'll start with food.

Breakfast
Muscle Milk Light Cake Batter 
Now I'd been doing 2 scoops but I noticed that I would get so busy once I got to work that I would forget to drink it and then I'd end up throwing half of it out anyway. So today I only did one scoop with 3/4 C. milk. Cut the calories in half, but of course i was hungry (as I always am lol) 
1 piece of cinnamon sugar toast that my dear friend Kelly made (she makes it the best!)

Lunch
1 serving Linguine Alfredo. Yum!
1 Yoplait light strawberry (only 90 calories AND King Soopers is having a sale 20/$10.00 hooray!)
1 Sargento light string cheese (I think around 100 calories)

Snack
1 Strawberry Nutrigrain bar and some plain granola :) 

Dinner
1 serving homemade chicken noodle soup (I'll post the recipe later this week if I ever get some free time!)


WORKOUT
30 minutes on the treadmill (same as always)

I really didn't feel like doing my leg workout today. I had planned on it but then I ended up working later than expected and I knew I had a lot to do tonight, so I opted to go for the total body workout. Hooray. :) 
1. V-Sit Press. 10 pounds. 15 reps
2. Scissors. 20 reps. 
3. Bicycles. 30 seconds forward and 30 seconds backwards. 
3 sets of those :) 

1. Tricep Extension 15 pounds. 15 reps.
2. Curl Up Hammer Down. 10 pounds. 10 reps.
3. Bicep Curl. 10 Pounds. 10 on each arm. 
3 sets :) 

1. Decline Pushup. 12 reps. 
2. Tricep dips on bench. 15 reps
3 sets of those.

DONE AND DONE! :) 

Calorie Balance
Calories Consumed: 1239

Calories Burned: 2328
Deficit of 1089

Happy October Y'all! Tomorrow is Hip Hop day! Let's get excited :) 

~Jessica~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Foodie Pen Pals

May Foodie PenPals

March Foodie Pen-Pals