I Have An Announcement!

Hey Everyone!
I figured this would be the best place to post this, so here goes....

I have been selected to do a success story for 24 Hour Fitness! There will be two components to it. First will be the Personal Training Success Story which will go on the wall of my gym. It will have a before and after picture and I will write something up. As soon as that is all completed, it will go on the wall. I have dreamed about being on that wall for the last 2 years, so this is a little surreal. After that is completed, we will start to film a video in the gym of me working with a trainer, I'll do some other shots and the video will be submitted to the 24 Hour Fitness Stick With It campaign for all to see. Once that is all up I will post it. I am beyond thrilled for this all to take place. It's something I've worked really hard towards.

I debated waiting to do this all until I reach my goal (I'm really close, but not quite there yet) but a few people (namely Megan, my wonderful trainer) convinced me to celebrate the successes thus far. So for now, I just need to find a before picture (that will be quite the task) and then get an after taken. I will post the final product when I get it all completed.

Thank you so much for all your support over the past two years, it's been amazing. Still can't believe this is happening!

Love to all- Jessica


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Foodie PenPals

September Foodie Pen Pals

March Foodie Pen-Pals